BMW OBD Newest Multi Tool V7.6 OBD2 CAS1-4 Key Programmer For BMW
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 70° (-4 to 158 F)||Storage Temperature||-40° to 85°|
|Diagnostic Interface||16 PIN||USB Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power||DC 5 V - 12 V||Consumption||1 W|
|Packing||1*Multi Tool for BMW Main Unit|
1*OBD II CONNECTOR
V7.5 Update Tips For Multi Tool :
1.Free for all user: Make dealer key for CAS4 encrypt version, support add key and lost all key. No need condor authorize
1.Fix the error that BMW CAS3+ smart key not work after generation.
2.Key learning -> fix up smart key change, enable to fix the error that smart key not work.
3.Fix the error that EWS generate dealer key but sometimes not work.
4.Fix other bug.
1. Fix the bug that BMW F Series disable / enable key failure
2. Fix other error.
1.Add change km for CAS4 5M48H(File Change KM->CAS4 (5M48H))
2.Add Disable/Enalbe key for F-Series(Choose BMW F-Series->Key Learn->Enable key/Disable key)
3.For CAS4+ encrypt verison: If you make key with other tool, and the key only have remote, BWM Multi Tool can fix it to working key
1.This verison need newest firmware V1.0.6 support.
2.Support prepare dealer key for CAS4 encrypt verison. Need working key or ISN or DME/DDE dump file support(Need condor automatic key cutting machine authorize and update newest firmware)
3.Fix bug make key for CAS3+ encrypt verison with ISN or DME/DDE dump file.
4.Add support for lost all key with ISTAP4* while not update CAS FLASH. You can find this in File Make dealer key.
5.Improving display in Hungarian
6.update user manual
1.Fix bug make dealer key for EWS4
Description Of Multi Tool for BMW :
1. OBD II CONNECTOR: Connects the tool to the vehicle's Data Link connector (DLC).
2. Dongle: USB dongle.
3. USB CONNECTOR: Connects the tool to the PC/Laptop through USB Cable.
4. Programmer: Program keys.
5. Programmer Female Pin: Connects programmer to device.
6. Programmer Male Pin: Connects programmer to device.
Supported Immobilizer Type and Function of Multi Tool for BMW :
Supported Function For BMW Multi Tool :
1. Car access sytem dentification
2. Read/Write CAS EEPROM(OBDII)
3. Read/Write KM stored in CAS system(OBDII)
4. Read/Write synchronization codes stored in CAS system(OBDII)
5. Synchronize DME and CAS(OBDII)
6. Synchronize CAS and ELV(OBDII)
7. Prepare dealer key for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS+(support latest CAS3 verison)(OBDII)
8. Read/Restore CAS KEY information(OBDII)
9. Disable/Enable key with working key(OBDII)
10. Clear DTC and Shadow (OBDII)
11. Prepare dealer key with CAS eeprom dump
12. Unlock dealer key prepared with our software with CAS eeprom dump or KEY information
13. Change KM in CAS and instrument dashboard with file dump
14. Have key programmer, you can programm dealer key directly.
Pay Attention to the Function: Help->Device update.
You can get the latest software version and firmware verion when you can access to internet.
- Tool: you can choose language here, support "English" and "Chinese Simplified" Restart software to apply your settings.
- File Make Key: you can prepare dealer key with EWS and CAS EEPROM dump.
- Help: Device update. You can get your device and dongle id version and update it.
2. Protocal Type:
Now BMT support there type of protocol: KWP-CAN BUS 100Kbps, KWP-CAN BUS 500Kbps, KWP-2000. "Auto Detect " function can help you to choose the right protocol. After choose protocol okay, then press "Connect". If connected success. All CAS info will display in CAS Identification. Include CAS number, VIN, production date, etc.
3. EEPROM Function:
Read EEPROM, Write EEPROM, Save File, Load File&hellip;
1). You should backup the CAS EEPROM before prepare dealer key. After succeed read EEPROM, please save it as back file. This step is very important.
2). Now can't read the whole EEPROM for cas3 system. But the main section is contained. It should be saved. When you read CAS EEPROM, it will give tips (Press ok to continue).
Support read and change KM stored in CAS system.
Don't support to change KM in instrument. If you want to change the KM display in instrument. You should change KM in CAS system first. Then modify the KM in instrument manually.
5. Synchronization Codes:
1). CAS3 code-DME, CAS3code-EGS: Read and write DME and EGS code stored in CAS3 system.
2). Synchronize DME and CAS&mdash; this function will be useful while prepare dealer key or any other operation which cause can't start the engine.
3). Synchronize CAS and ELV &mdash; this function can help clear wheel errors
6. Key Learn
1). Get Key Info: With this function you can get the key cutting, remote frequency, and key data.
2). Save Key Info: Save the read key info.
3). Load Key Info: Load the saved key info. To see the key data and prepare for write key info.
4). Write Key Info: Write the loaded key info into CAS system.
5). Make Dealer Key: You can prepare dealer key after you get key info successfully. Also you should choose the key position.
6). Add key: Add the new dealer key into CAS system. Some CAS system needs this step to start the engine.
7). Enable Key: Insert the current key into ignition switch, press "Enable Key". The key after current key will be enabled.
8). Disable Key: Insert the current key into ignition switch, press "Disable key". The key after current key will be disabled.
9). Clear DTC: Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear DTC.
10). Clear Shadow: Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear Shadow.
7. File Make Key
1). Choose CAS or EWS type.
2). Load the choose EEPROM file you will get the make dealer key window.
3). Choose key position and press "Make Dealer Key" button. Flow the given tips to prepare dealer key. After succeed you can save the new EEPROM dump file.
- For EWS1, EWS2, EWS3, EWS4, CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 type the prepared dealer key can start the engine directly.
- For some CA3+ type you need to write back the new dump file into car.
4). CAS3 encrypt data, only OBDII prepare make key is support for CAS3 encrypt data.